From the delicious to the delightful, sour to strange, showbags create a world of wonder for children and adults alike.
Shane McGrath, Easter Show Operations, said Showgoers are set to be spoilt with a huge range of choice as well as amazing value.
“Whether you’re young or just a big kid at heart, the 2016 line-up of Showbags has every member of the family covered,” Mr McGrath said.
“From Bertie Beetle to beauty we have 352 options that will delight and excite.
“To help Showgoers make the most of their visit to the Showbag pavilion, we have put together our ‘Top 3’ tips to make your trip to the Showbag Pavilion the experience of a lifetime,” he said.
Top tips for Showbag lovers:
- Jump online at www.eastershow.com.au and plan – each of the showbags on offer are listed here, plus you can compile your own showbag wish list to print out.
- Know your budget – with 135 showbags for $10 and under, there is a showbag to suit every family budget. You can still buy a showbag for just $1!
- Save the best until last – visit the Showbag Pavilion at the end of the day, so you don’t have to carry your loot around. Or if you can’t wait, hire a locker, there are some available just outside the Showbag Pavilion.
Showgoers are encouraged to visit eastershow.com.au and make the most of all the great discounts on offer at this year’s Show. Family Showlink tickets are just $99.50 when you purchase online before midnight 16 March.
“While you’re online, there are also some great savings to be made on carnival rides and food,” Mr McGrath said.
Showgoers are reminded that ShowLink tickets are not available for purchase on train stations or Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses. But rest assured, same-day return public transport is still included in every ShowLink ticket.
Top 10 Showbags for 2016 (in no particular order):
- Star Wars EP 7 Backpack Bag
- Shopkins # 1
- Bertie Beetle Blue
- Arnott’s Biscuits
- ModelCo Cosmetics
- Sukin Pamper Pack
- Frozen Anna Bag
- Paw Patrol # 1
- Wonka (Nestle $10 range)
- Tiny Teddy
Top 5 Showbags, $10.00 and under (in no particular order):
- Red Rock Deli
- Poppet Bag
- Caramello Koala
- Disney Planes
- Redskins (Nestle $5 range)