At least six people died in Spain Saturday following a fire in a house in Burgos province, Xinhua reported.
The six victims, who all come from the same family, were staying in a holiday home in Tordomar village when the tragic incident took place, thought to have been caused by a spark from a chimney, authorities said.
The victims included three women and three children aged between four and six.
Five people were injured in the fire, including a seven-month-old baby.
The victims had gathered in the house to celebrate birthday of their grandmother, who also died in the blaze.