Minor fire at SRK’s residence

Minor fire at SRK’s residence

srkMumbai, Nov 22 ¬†Fire broke out at Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s residence Thursday night, but sources Friday said it was a minor accident and things were under control.

“Nothing to worry it was just a minor thing and everything is under control,” a source close to the actor said.

Fire occurred due to short circuit in the bathroom, but was soon doused by fire tenders.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.