From 10 am, embargoed material will be available to approved members of the media in a secure lock‑up area in Parliament House, Canberra.
Media organisations are now invited to apply to the Treasury for access to the lock‑up. Enquiries and applications, including the names and positions of employees seeking access, should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 28 April 2014.
Space in the lock-up is limited, so media organisations should restrict their applications to essential employees only.
Attendees are asked to observe the following security conditions:
- Commission of Audit information may not be broadcast, published or made publicly available in any way until 2pm (AEST).
- Attendees may not make contact with anyone outside the lock-up area prior to 2pm.
- Laptops and tablets can be taken into the lock-up. Electronic versions of the Commission of Audit documents will be available on USB sticks or for download via a secure Wi-Fi access point. The area will be monitored for unauthorised transmissions.
- Once the lock-up begins at 10am, attendees may not leave the lock-up area until 2pm, except in the case of emergency.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the lock-up area, and attendees will not be permitted into smoking areas during the lock-up.